9.01.2010

Spiritual Freedom

DISCLAIMER: Ngayon pa lang, sasabihin ko na ha. This post may be freaky and/or creepy sainyo but I just need to post what happened to me/us a while back at Church. Plus, I opted to use some words in ENGLISH kase "satan's legion" is less scarier than "kampon ni satanas". Though wala naman pinagkaiba ang idea. And please, don't think like sharing this entry was easy for me 'cause it's not. In fact, habang ginagawa ko ang entry na 'to, naiiyak pa rin ako. 

Since it's a holiday today, the Church conducted a  seminar on Spiritual Awareness. Basically, enlightenment ito para sa mga attendees about what type of spirits have entered and feeds in our system. 2in1 ang event na ito actually. One is we get to assess ourselves tungkol sa mga sins namin and 2nd, deliverance from those sins.


Sumali kaming magkaka-patid including our bagong kasambahay since Christian rin naman sya. 1st part was the lecture. SOBRANG DRAGGING talaga, as iiiin! Muntik na ko pumunta sa sasakyan para umidlip muna. Kaya lang I know na I needed to be there para I could ready myself na rin in the deliverance.

Deliverance kase is simply defined as "a rescue from bondage or danger". There are many different types of evil spirits kase with different characteristics. We all are familiar with the 7 deadly sins right? Guess what, THERE'S MORE! Hindi ko alam pero as I walk my faith, I get to realize na demons are stronger than I THOUGHT they were. Merong spirit of infirmity, spirit of lying, spirit of fear, perverse spirit, jealous spirit, haughty spirit, and a platoon lot more. I knooow! SCARY talaga!

BTW, don't get me wrong here ha. DELIVERANCE IS NOT EXORCISM! A demon cannot possess/own somebody. Pwede lang nila tayo ma-occupy and it is us who can cast them out since we are empowered to do so.

You might ask me, "Chelle, why do you need to be delivered? May sa demonyo ka ba?"

Answer is, I am a part of the music ministry at our Church. I stand in front of the congregation to be an instrument of the Lord for them to reach the highest peak of praise and worship. If I myself is not worthy and not righteous in the eyes of my God, hindi ko magagampanan yung role ko as a music minister. GETS? And one more thing, yung mga nagmi-ministry kase, kitang kita sila, these people (including me) are the most prone sa evil spirits. I know, you must be raising your brows now and if you're finding this post kindda off, you can hit the x button anytime. But I would really appreciate it if you would hear me out. :)

The first part: LECTURE was veeeeeeery dragging. I was sleepy most of the time but I need to listen and stay awake for me to be prepared.

At around 6pm, the elders of the Church handed out pieces of papers. One paper each attendee. After which, sinabihan kami na isulat yung mga iba't-ibang spirits na feeling namin, meron kami. I wrote down spirit of lying, jealous spirit, spirit of blindness, spirit of bondage, spirit of heaviness and spirit of fear. I know I wrote like I think mga 8 yata.

After non, dinivide kami into 3. The kids and the youth, the young professionals and the adults. And then, group pa by 4's. In each group, may isang minister. We were given like 10mins to discuss within ourselves what is in that paper. I was already scared pre-deliverance pa lang. Alam ko na kase yung stories and yung mga nangyayari. I know what to expect, I just don;t know what to feel.

By 6:45, everyone stood up and we sang a worship song muna. Sobrang kinakabahan na talaga ako for some strange reason. And then nag-start na. The minister shouted "SPIRIT OF BONDAGE! Spirit of bondage! GO OUT! Wala kang karapatan sa katawang yan! GO OUT!" Nung narinig ko yun, I immediately cried together with all the people in the room I suppose. I will not elaborate na kung baket ako may spirit of bondage pero seryoso, may iba talagang feeling. BTW, hindi lang isa yung nagmiminister ha. All the Church elders together with the ministry coordinators and Pastors were there (except my Dad). And then "SPIRIT OF FEAR! UMALIS KA! SPIRIT OF FEAR!" When spirit of fear was called to leave, I was bawling. Sobrang non-stop iyak talaga! Inisip ko lahat ng fears ko, and I casted them all out. I know I have to say it loudly na I cast them out pero mejo nahihirapan rin ako kase inuubo ako for weeks na. One spirit was called to leave after another. I was hearing my brother shouting, my kidsister who is just 9y/o was also screaming. I really am out of words to describe what happened.

May time pa na kinailangan ko mag-kneel kase sobrang nakakapagod. To think what I have to do was to speak. Gaya ng sinabi ko kanina, evil spirits were stronger than I thought. But I am waaay more powerful than them. Oo, natakot ako. May nangyari pa na hindi ako makapagsalita sa sobrang iyak, but good thing, ministers were roaming around, helping us to SPEAK UP. I've heard  and speaked the words "in Jesus's name" so many times. You have no idea how strong and mighty those words are. Grabe, AMAZING!

Once in a while, I would check out the people around me. They were either lying on their backs, naka-dapa, naka-salampak sa floor or naka-luhod. LAHAT UMIIYAK. Some even puked. I was also blessed on how the ministers can discern whether the spirits have fled already.

As the deliverance went on, hindi na ako masyado natatakot. And then our head Pastor prayed a prayer of thanksgiving for a victorious battle with the devil. I TELL YOU, THE FEELING WAS SURREAL! I felt sooo tired yet revived at the same time. Imagine, who would have thought that I can fight the devil with just my faith in Jesus Christ and powerful words? I must be a princess in heaven after all. ANAK NG DIYOS, sabi nga.


When we got home, nakwento namin kay Daddy lahat and he was so happy and blessed. I asked him "Da, totoo bang nakikita nyo yung mga spirits?" and he said "Oo naman". I was surprised. He never told us he can see these mad crazy demons. Nakakaloka!

I just pray na God would sustain me. He knows my heart, the deepest part of this heart sings for Him and Him alone. I know, 'cause I was designed that way.

John 10:10
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
- Jesus Christ


0 comments: