8.28.2010

Random Post no.81001

DONE! I'm so happeh! haha. After 3 days, I finally found the perfect template for my new cyber home. 30 mins to 4 am on my clock and still wala pa kong tulog! I have to drive kidsister to school by 8am for her enrichment class on Math. Haha! I'm just thankful I'm done and over with under grad school.


Oh, and speaking of school, congratulations to the new batch of registered nurses! Out of 90 something thousand, 30 something thousand lang ang passers. (Napaka-credible kong source noh? bahaha!) For those who failed, I know you already heard this a hundred times pero God has better plans for you. If you have plans on taking the Dec sched, GO AHEAD! Assess yourself kung anong mali na ginawa mo, learn the right way to do it, MAJOR MAJOR ARAL ulit and pray. It can do wonders! :)

Here is the results for the Philippine Nursing Licensure Exam results. Baka sabihin nyo, charot charot lang ako. (click dito)

I really gotta to sleep now!

IM OFF..

0 comments: